MY2015 Mail-in Registration:
- Login to eAYSO.org to prepare the registeration form.
Make sure to follow the Registration Instruction to
- Please double-check your email addresses under PLAYER and PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
- Fill up Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 per player) and
Registration Control Sheet (1 per family).
- Make the check payable to "AYSO Region 2" with player's eAYSO ID on the check (NO CASH).
- Mail the entire package to
AYSO Region 2 - Fall Registration
P. O. Box 1144
Monrovia, CA 91017
First Player - US$175, Sibling #1 - $125, Sibling #2 - $75, Sibling #3+ - $25 (each).
Wait List Status: Will be posted before June 1st.
MY2015 Fall Flyer:
MY2015 Registration Instruction (click to view PDF file)
Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 copy each player)
MY2015 Fall Registration Control Sheet (1 copy each family)
MY2015 Post-Registration FAQs
MY2015 NEW Refund Policy - U-6 to U-19: Full Refund if request received by June 30th, 2015; Partial Refund between July 1st and July 15th. U-5: Full Refund if request received by July 31st, 2015; Partial Refund between August 1st and August 31st.
- Fall season starts on 8/1/2015 and ends at the end of year
- Coaches will contact players between 8/3 and 8/17
- Pool Games are played from September to the end of November
- U10-U14 Playoffs are in December
- Indoor Tournament is during the Winter break
Who is my child's coach?
Coaches may start to contact their teams from August 1st.
Some coaches may be away and cannot reach their teams.
If you do not hear from your child's coach by August 12, 2015,
use this LINK to find his/her contact information.
- Younger divisions may practice once a week (normally 4:30-6:00pm)
- Older divisions may practice once or twice a week (normally 6:00-7:30pm or 7:30-9:00pm)
- Schedules are decided by Coaches (they are all volunteers and we have to work with their schedule)
- Parents are strongly recommended to stay with your children during the practices to assist coaches
- Most games are played on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- U14+ divisions may have games on Weekdays after 6PM
- Spectators are welcome to watch the game and cheer for players, but please leave the coaching job to coaches
- Please also read the Kids Zone Parent Pledge (see below)
- AYSO Region 2 is a 100% volunteer organization
- Parents are encouraged to help in any way
- If you can help, please identify yourself during the registration days
Skills Assessments are required for all NEW PLAYERS U8 and older.
It is not a tryout. It is for AYSO Balanced Teams philosophy.
Please also download and print Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 copy each player)
and MY2015 Fall Registration Control Sheet (1 per family)
Registration forms and volunteer forms must be entered and printed through eAYSO.
When printing your forms, please use the print icon on the page to print.
Do not use browser's print button.
DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO PRINT YOUR FORMS!