Region 2 is hitting a major milestone for its 2016 season. We are celebrating our 50th year! Region 2 is the longest continuously run region in AYSO. We are proud of our commitment to our players, families and community.
Region 2 is a volunteer led organization. We are proud of the many volunteers we have and appreciate their commitment to all our players in the region.
Registration Instruction is below HEADLINE NEWS
MY2016 Walk-in Registration Procedure:
- Login to eAYSO.org to prepare the registeration form.
There are 2 STEPS for the e-Signature. Once you fully complete the e-signature, the system will bring you to PRINT FORM page.
Make sure to follow the Registration Instruction to
- Please double-check your email addresses under PLAYER and PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
- Fill up Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 per player) and
Registration Control Sheet (1 per family).
- Make the check payable to "AYSO Region 2" with player's eAYSO ID on the check. Only CASH and CHECK are acceptable at Early Registration Days.
- NEW player must also include a copy of Proof of Birthdate.
- U-8 and above players, who did not participate in MY2015, must complete the Player Skill Assessment (not a tryout).
Walk-in Registrations have the first placement priority. Unless the extreme cases (such as exceeding the maximum roster size), Region 2 will try our best to place all players registered on the Walk-in Registration Days.
Mail-in DOES NOT qualify the Walk-in Registration Rate and application will be dated on 5/8/2016 or the actual receiving date, whichever comes later.
Walk-in Registration Special: First Player - US$150, Sibling #1 - $100, Sibling #2 - $50, Sibling #3+ - FREE.
How to Organize Registration Paperwork
(you can save Registrar a lot of time, 30 seconds x 1800 players)
Do not staple them unless instructed below.
Registration Control Sheet (1 page per family)
Player #1 (staple these pages together, in this order)
Player #2 (staple these pages together, in this order)
- eAYSO Registration Form (2 pages; check email, phone#, and address)
- Concussion Awareness Sheet (1 page, page #3 in the Registration Form)
- Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 page)
Proof of Date of Birth (New Player; Region 2 does not keep your copy)
- eAYSO Registration Form (2 pages)
- Concussion Awareness Sheet (1 page)
- Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 page)
Payment (payable to AYSO Region 2)
Regular Registration Fees: First Player - US$175, Sibling #1 - $125, Sibling #2 - $75, Sibling #3+ - $25 (each).
MY2016 Fall Flyer:
MY2016 Registration Instruction (click to view PDF file)
Player Scholarship Application Form - for financial assistance
Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 copy each player)
MY2016 Fall Registration Control Sheet (1 copy each family)
MY2016 Post-Registration FAQs
MY2016 NEW Refund Policy - U-6 to U-19: Full Refund if request received by June 30th, 2015; Partial Refund between July 1st and July 15th. U-5: Full Refund if request received by July 31st, 2015; Partial Refund between August 1st and August 20th.
- Fall season starts on 8/1/2016 and ends at the end of year
- Coaches will contact players between 8/1 and 8/12
- Pool Games are played from August 27/28 to the end of November (no games on Labor Day weekend and Thanksgiving weekend)
- U10-U14 Playoffs are in December
- Indoor Tournament is during the Winter break
Who is my child's coach?
Coaches may start to contact their teams from August 1st.
Some coaches may be away and cannot reach their teams.
If you do not hear from your child's coach by August 15, 2016,
use this LINK to find his/her contact information.
- Younger divisions may practice once a week (normally 4:30-6:00pm)
- Older divisions may practice once or twice a week (normally 6:00-7:30pm or 7:30-9:00pm)
- Schedules are decided by Coaches (they are all volunteers and we have to work with their schedule)
- Parents are strongly recommended to stay with your children during the practices to assist coaches
- Most games are played on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- U14+ divisions may have games on Weekdays after 6PM
- Spectators are welcome to watch the game and cheer for players, but please leave the coaching job to coaches
- Please also read the Kids Zone Parent Pledge (see below)
- AYSO Region 2 is a 100% volunteer organization
- Parents are encouraged to help in any way
- If you can help, please identify yourself during the registration days
Skills Assessments are required for all NEW PLAYERS U8 and older.
It is not a tryout. It is for AYSO Balanced Teams philosophy.
Please also download and print Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 copy each player)
and MY2016 Fall Registration Control Sheet (1 per family).
MY2016 NEW Refund Policy - U-6 to U-19: Full Refund if request received by June 30th, 2016; Partial Refund between July 1st and July 15th. U-5: Full Refund if request received by July 31st, 2016; Partial Refund between August 1st and August 20th.
Registration forms and volunteer forms must be entered and printed through eAYSO.
When printing your forms, please use the print icon on the page to print.
Do not use browser's print button.
DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO PRINT YOUR FORMS!