- Online Registration for MY2014 is available on eAYSO.org NOW.
MY2014 Fall Flyer:
Registration Instruction (click to view PDF file)
Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 copy each player)
Region 2 Scholarship Application Form
MY2014 Post-Registration FAQs
MY2014 Refund Policy
- Fall season starts on 8/1/2014 and ends at the end of year
- Coaches will contact players between 8/4 and 8/17
- Pool Games are played from September to the end of November
- U10-U14 Playoffs are in December
- Indoor Tournament is during the Winter break
Who is my child's coach?
Coaches may start to contact their teams from August 1st.
Some coaches may be away and cannot reach their teams.
If you do not hear from your child's coach by August 13,
use this LINK to find his/her contact information.
- Younger divisions may practice once a week (normally 4:30-6:00pm)
- Older divisions may practice once or twice a week
- Schedule is decided by Coaches
- Parents are strongly recommended to stay with your children during the practices
- Most games are played on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- U14+ divisions may have games on Weekdays after 6PM
- Spectators are welcome to watch the game and cheer for players, but please leave the coaching job to coaches
- Please also read the Kids Zone Parent Pledge (see below)
- AYSO Region 2 is a 100% volunteer organization
- Parents are encouraged to help in any way
- If you can help, please identify yourself during the registration days
Skills Assessments are required for all NEW PLAYERS U8 and older.
It is not a tryout. It is for AYSO Balanced Teams philosophy.
Please also download and print Kids Zone Parent Pledge (1 copy each player)
Registration forms and volunteer forms must be entered and printed through eAYSO.
When printing your forms, please use the print icon on the page to print.
Do not use browser's print button.
DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO PRINT YOUR FORMS!